Having PPM (Planned Preventative Maintenance) contracts in place not only gives peace of mind to the customer, it is also effective at reducing energy costs and CO2 emissions and extending plant longevity by anticipating plant failures and breakdowns.
Digital Europe are able to offer site specific PPM contracts executed in line with the customers needs. Our experienced engineers are fully equipped with calibrating instruments and most typical failed devices minimising disruption and the need for unplanned return visits.
All our engineers have the facility to access the internet which means site reports can be sent to our office for remedial action or provision of estimates based on customer requests. Additionally they can also access our Secure Data Server for backups and off site support to enable the customers site to run as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
PPM Contract customers can benefit from:
- Remote alarm monitoring
- 24 hour call centre
- Remote diagnostics and technical advice
- Remote adjustment and time changes
- Calibration and maintenance
- On site service inspections
- Additions and enhancements to the system
- Labour only Service Contracts
- Labour and parts Service Contracts
- All inclusive Service Contracts
- Manned site Service Contracts
- Obsolete control upgrades
- 365 days a year 24 hours callout facility
To discuss your requirements in further detail, please contact the office.